Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multistream Restore with Large SQL Databases

2004-06-22 08:26:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multistream Restore with Large SQL Databases
From: FionaG AT LechabileSS.co DOT za (Fiona Greenhough)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:26:53 +0200
Thanks to Ed Wilts for pointing me in the correct direction.

Does anyone have any idea when FP7 is expected to be release as we are unable
to upgrade at this time.

Regards
Fiona Greenhough
Manager: Veritas Support
LECHABILE Storage Solutions (PTY) Ltd

Unit 1, Cambridge Commercial Park
Regent Street, Paulshof
P O Box 784013, Sandton, 2146

Switchboard: +27 11 519 8100
Phone: +27 11 519 8124
Fax: +27 11 519 8147
Cell: +27 082 338 4754
Email: Fionag AT lechabiless.co DOT za <mailto:Fionag AT lechabiless.co DOT za>

This e-mail and attachments relating thereto, is intended for the
above-mentioned recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender and delete it immediately as it contains information relating
to the official business of LECHABILE Storage Solutions (PTY) Ltd, which is
confidential, legally privileged and proprietary to LECHABILE Storage Solutions
(PTY) Ltd.  LECHABILE Storage Solutions (PTY) Ltd does not own and endorse any
other content.  The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as being those of LECHABILE Storage Solutions
(PTY) Ltd.