Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.0 Enterprise Server for Windows 2000, Adding a Media Server error

2004-06-12 08:53:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.0 Enterprise Server for Windows 2000, Adding a Media Server error
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 05:53:30 -0700 (PDT)
Can someone tell me how to get around the following
problem with NetBackup 5.0 Enterprise Server for
Windows 2000, Adding a Media Server error.

After adding a Media Server and attepmpting to start
the NetBackup Admin Console on the Media Server, I get
the following error: "The current user "Administrator
or the current local host do not have NetBackup
administrator privileges on the host "nbmaster" (where
"nbmaster" is the Master Server).