Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore: Putting required tapes w/o needing to r edo the restore

2004-06-10 18:47:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore: Putting required tapes w/o needing to r edo the restore
From: scott.kendall AT hospira DOT com (Kendall, Scott APX)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:47:50 -0500
It's great to know what tapes are needed if you have to request them from a
remote location or go somewhere yourself to get them, but is it really worth
all this hassle just to avoid resubmitting a pending request in Device
Monitor or through the CLI?

Once the pending request is resubmitted, everything just goes on its merry
way like the tape was in there the whole time.

- Scott