Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Capturing GUI activity e.g. Policy changes

2004-06-09 11:59:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Capturing GUI activity e.g. Policy changes
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:59:56 -0500
Hi Ebon,

When you replied to my question about this same topic, I checked the admin logs
and did not see any changes that were made. We only use the Windows Admin
Console as well, perhaps that has something to do with it.

My next step would be to make some changes from the command line and see if it
catches them. Maybe I'll do that during lunch.

Rusty