Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmchange -e question

2004-06-07 11:04:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmchange -e question
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:04:11 -0600
The short answer is, no it doesn't wait.

If you've got multiple tapes to eject and the CAP is full, then you get
errors on the ejection attempt.  Be sure to update the inventory after a
failure.  My experience is that NB thinks the tape is out even though there
was an error on ejection.

You have to code your way around a full CAP issue.

-M