Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vaulting Non-Netbackup Tapes

2004-05-20 16:29:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vaulting Non-Netbackup Tapes
From: orders AT siraim DOT com (Orders Account)
Date: 20 May 2004 15:29:05 CDT
Has anyone on the list used the vlt_ejectlist_notify script to eject
Non-Netbackup tapes?  I'm able to have the script properly create the
addon_medialist file and I'm able to get the script to update the return_date
field within the VM database.  However, the media are never ejected or even
mentioned by the rest of the vault session.  It is obvious that the script is
being called, but vault is ignoring it's output.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Sam Grover