Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Accessing DMZ clients thru Host Properties

2004-05-20 10:26:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Accessing DMZ clients thru Host Properties
From: dpellman AT unioncentral DOT com (DAN PELLMAN)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:26:56 -0400
I am not able to access any of our DMZ clients thru the Master Server
Host Properties=>Clients tab.   I get a 'ping failed' message.  Our
Master Server is not in the DMZ.  I have all the clients set to 'no
callback' and have verified that the TCP port is listening.  We are able
to back these servers up thru the DMZ media server.  I would like to
update some of the client attributes for these DMZ servers(exclude
lists, disable VSP, etc..).  Any help would be appreciated.  Our
Master\Media servers are W2K running NB 4.5 FP6.

Dan