Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Forward logs to master?

2004-04-27 15:14:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Forward logs to master?
From: Keath.Marx AT anthem DOT com (Marx, Keath)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:14:41 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C42C8B.E4337F90

Okay gang,
  Adding my first media server and want to have the logs stored on the
Master server.  What do I have to do to configure that?  Thanks

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C42C8B.E4337F90

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-asci=
i">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2657.7=
3">
<TITLE>Forward logs to master?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Okay gang=
,</FONT></P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">&nbsp; Ad=
ding my first media server and want to have the logs stored on the Master=
 server.&nbsp; What do I have to do to configure that?&nbsp; Thanks</FONT=
></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

<BR>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,=20
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confiden=
tial
and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law.  Any unautho=