Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] changing retention level of tape

2004-04-26 04:19:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] changing retention level of tape
From: Ed.Toner AT eu.nabgroup DOT com (Ed.Toner AT eu.nabgroup DOT com)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:19:09 +0100
It's older now but I've definitely expired tapes with it after a problem -
but not mixed with recalculate as that doesn't really make sense as the
recalculate needs the policies.

Cheers
Ed

"Justin C. Lloyd" <justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on
23/04/2004 14:30:17

Sent by:    veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu