Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] changing retention level of tape

2004-04-23 09:30:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] changing retention level of tape
From: justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com (Justin C. Lloyd)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:30:17 -0400
Strange... in both the man page and the help output, there is no
-justmedia option, but I do see it when running the strings command on
the bpexpdate binary.

I tried 'bpexpdate -recalculate -m A87609 -justmedia -ret 7' and it says
'invalid command usage'.  Perhaps it's deprecated, or not implemented
yet?  Any suggestions?

Justin