Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VSR

2004-04-20 11:52:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VSR
From: Imran.a.Khan AT uk.fujitsu DOT com (Khan Imran A)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:52:13 +0100
Hi Mark,

A reply on a different note:

We are about use VSR to backup remote sites, bringing all data to a DC
housing a backup server and attached library.

The links to the remote sites are DSL, and some frame relay.

What links are you using and what kind of transfer speeds are you
experiencing from remote to central sites

Kind Regards

Imran in the UK