Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AS/400 backup

2004-04-16 16:53:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AS/400 backup
From: tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com (K Chapman)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1067497929-1082148832=:84984

there isnt any native support for as/400 in netbackup and our sales folk have
told us they dont plan on doing it any time soon (unless its for a linux distro
on the as/400)...  there was a company that veritas dealt with that allowed
some integration of as/400 backups and netbackup but we never got the demo
stuff to work and havent seen the company on the veritas site much any more, if
at all.

Denis Petrov <denis AT kapusta DOT com> wrote:That is IBM midrange system
running AIX right? If it is netbackup works
just fine

--Denis