Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command line equivalent to get Wake Up Interval value

2004-04-13 16:48:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command line equivalent to get Wake Up Interval value
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:48:52 -0500
bpconfig -U

At 3:49 PM -0400 4/13/04, BeDour, Wayne wrote:
Environment: NetBackup 4.5 FP5 HP-UX 11i.

Anyone out there know the command line command to get the current
value of "Wake Up Interval" which is in the gui under "Master Server
Properties" then "Global Attributes" ?  We occasionally change this
during maintenance so NetBackup jobs do not kick off.  The problem is
that it doesn't always get changed back.  I would like to put a check
in cron to page us if it is greater than 20 min.

Thanks in advance....

Wayne BeDour
IT Unix System Administrator
PH: 313-240-3374  FAX:  313-240-3065
Internet:  wbedour AT lear DOT com

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.