Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tape eject failing after backups

2004-04-12 12:38:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tape eject failing after backups
From: justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com (Justin C. Lloyd)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:38:09 -0400
I do have VERBOSE = 5 in bp.conf and vm.conf, plus the following empty
files to increase debug messages:

/usr/openv/volmgr/AVRD_DEBUG - More avrd logging in /var/adm/messages
/usr/openv/volmgr/ROBOT_DEBUG - More robot messages
/usr/openv/volmgr/DRIVE_DEBUG - More drive information logging
/usr/openv/volmgr/LTID_DEBUG - More ltid information logging
/usr/openv/volmgr/database/DEBUG - More ltid logging

And the following debug directories (similar to the directories in
netbackup/logs):

/usr/openv/volmgr/debug/daemon/
/usr/openv/volmgr/debug/reqlib/
/usr/openv/volmgr/debug/ltid/