Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AVR STATUS INSTEAD OF ACS

2004-04-03 15:54:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AVR STATUS INSTEAD OF ACS
From: mail AT bengt DOT no (bengt grønås)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:54:31 +0200
I once had this problem, and there was a "corruption" or some other
"gremlin" in the netbackup database on the master server (hp-ux). I also
used libattach on a mediaserver (w2k), and a solaris ACSLS system. Under use
of robtest I saw there were a problem communicating with the robot (not the
drives, I were able to up/down them).

I had to logically *delete* all drives and robots and create them again to
make it work again.  Nice workaround :-) and it got rid of my AVR state
problem..

Regards
Bengt Grønås
WM-data Infra Solutions AS