Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault Inventory Reports.

2004-04-01 14:08:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault Inventory Reports.
From: steve AT warning DOT ca (Steve Mickeler)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:08:33 -0500 (EST)
Vault says it will not send inventory reports until all media has been
ejected. All my media has been ejected to the CAP and no report gets sent.

I only get a report once I open the cap and remove the media.

Is there something missing here ? How am I supposed to know that I'm
suppose to remove media from the cap if I dont get a report ?

The only hint I get that the volumes are ejected is that I have vault
backup the catalog during the eject phase and I get a report that the
catalog was backed up which means that there are most likely tapes in the
cap now.

The ATL is a STK L700 under ACS control.