Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is there an official document of client and server N ICand switch settings

2004-03-31 10:21:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there an official document of client and server N ICand switch settings
From: dcarlisle AT paychex DOT com (D Renee Carlisle)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:21:19 -0500

--------------41BFEDAE07ECAFA24AD96EA8

We are primarily an HP shop and we are running at Full Duplex without a
problem.  We actually made this change based on a recommendation from Veritas.

"King, Cheryl" wrote:

> Thank you all for your help and comments, and for feeling my pain.  I will
> compile my own official document from the information in these emails and
> from experience.  I'm still wondering why we have all HPs set to half duplex.
>  I was told this was the recommendation from the vendor, I think HP, but I'll
> bring this up again.
>
> Are other people successfully running NBU 4.5 with HP-UX 10.20 and HP-UX
> 11.00 clients set for Full Duplex?  If so, I'll test one and see how it goes.

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.

--------------41BFEDAE07ECAFA24AD96EA8

begin:vcard
n:;
tel;work:585-216-0497
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Paychex, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:dcarlisle AT paychex DOT com
title:Systems Administraton
fn:Renee Carlisle
end:vcard

--------------41BFEDAE07ECAFA24AD96EA8--