Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] script site

2004-03-27 09:19:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] script site
From: backupscripts AT yahoo DOT com (Al (BackupScripts Web Admin))
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:19:34 -0800 (PST)
--0-788237019-1080397174=:92152

Sorry to send this out to everyone, but most of you are the ones who use
backupscripts.com.

We will be shutting down backupscripts.com temporarily (we hope) due to
resources.  We've posted an announcement on the site if you care to read it.

The Premier Scripting Site for Backup Administrators

http://www.BackupScripts.com
"where Script Happens"

We're getting a new look...Now with Storage Newsfeeds!

--0-788237019-1080397174=:92152

<P>Sorry to send this out to everyone, but most of you are the ones who use
backupscripts.com.</P>
<P>We will be shutting down backupscripts.com temporarily (we hope) due to
resources.&nbsp; We've posted an announcement on the site if you care to read
 Premier Scripting Site for Backup
size=1><font face=arial size=-1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Center</a></b> - File online. File on time.
--0-788237019-1080397174=:92152--