Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unable to configure NDMP backup host on NBU 4.5 FP6

2004-03-26 18:13:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unable to configure NDMP backup host on NBU 4.5 FP6
From: sharmelin AT isilon DOT com (Shai Harmelin)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:13:27 -0800
After upgrading from NBU 4.5 to 4.5 FP6 I am unable to configure a
storage unit for NDMP.
I am using a NDMP host drive configured as a 1/4" Cartridge (qscsi).
The Storage Unit Type Properties dialogue box no longer exists as it was
in 4.5 FP3.
Attempting to create a NDMP storage unit with a device type: Standalone
- qscsi  (Robot type: NONE) fails with status code 223: invalid entry

Does anyone know of a workaround for this.

Thanks
Shai