Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Offsite Duplication without Vault

2004-03-26 17:59:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Offsite Duplication without Vault
From: benr AT cuddletech DOT com (Ben Rockwood)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:59:39 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know of a paper or document that discuses doing offsite
duplication of filesystem and RMAN backups without the use of Vault?
I'm primarily concerned about major disaster senarios, such as
complete destruction of a site that would require not only the recovery
of offsite media, but also building of a new NB server.
I wish there was a "Your colo just burned to the ground.. What now?"
book out there fore NB.

Any direction is appreciated.  All of my searches via google, etc,
end up leading me back to Vault.

Thank You.

benr.