Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1?

2004-03-25 13:50:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1?
From: gary.andresen AT pnwdata DOT com (Gary Andresen)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:50:32 -0800
VERITAS tries to release maintenance patches every quarter. Thus MP1 would
show up at the end of March early April, MP2 end of June early July etc.
Any new feature type releases IE 5.1 could occur at various times during the
year and the date its released may or may not happen close to a MP release
:).

Gary Andresen
Impossible Happens, Plan Ahead
Pacific Northwest Data Inc.