Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: BackupExec Migration

2004-03-23 10:39:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: BackupExec Migration
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:39:05 +0100
When we migrated from BE 8.6 we did as Vincent.
We looked into BE reader option and dropped it.
We ejected all our BE tapes from our library, disconnected the BE backup
server from the library.
Build a new server for NBU connected to the library and took it from there on.

By the way, we never needed to restore anything from BE and now all the BE
tapes scratched and used in NBU

/johnny