Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client Software

2004-03-19 13:38:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client Software
From: jc AT goo-rooz DOT com (Jennifer C. Green)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:38:47 -0600
If it was selected during install it would be in the
/netbackup/client/Solaris directory ....  In there are folders with versions
and in those folders should be binaries.  If it is not on your master server
you can get it from your CD kit.  If you dont have a CD kit you should order
one.  If none of those are good, support might be able to point you to where
you can download it.   Some versions are downloadable.