Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] media server name change

2004-03-17 10:37:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media server name change
From: Ed.Toner AT eu.nabgroup DOT com (Ed.Toner AT eu.nabgroup DOT com)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:37:52 +0000
If you have another media server I would do the decomission (without
physically moving tapes or robot) to the other media server. Then do a
clean install and move the media back.

In theory you can just do the FORCE_RESTORE_MEDIA_SERVER from old name to
new name but when I last asked Veritas said it was not that simple.

Cheers
Ed

Casey Feskens <cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu> on 17/03/2004 15:00:31