Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vol 1 #2991 - backup_exit_notify.cmd response

2004-03-12 15:47:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vol 1 #2991 - backup_exit_notify.cmd response
From: josh.collins AT aptare DOT com (Joshua Collins)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:47:03 -0800
Mike:

You might like to take a look at APTARE StorageConsole. It provides global
reporting, visualization, and management for NetBackup environments. (See
http://www.aptare.com/software/se.jsp)

Here's some of the key features:

   - Real-time job and schedule "command center" monitoring window
   - Future forecasting and predictive analysis for tape media
   - Real-time notification and visualization of your entire backup
environment
   - Tape drive and tape library utilization and performance tracking and
trending
   - Tape media and capacity planning and utilization reporting
   - Point-n-click end-user restore wizard
   - Success and failure metrics with reporting down to individual files or
folders within any backup
   - Service level tracking, trending, and notifications
   - Storage resource optimization and efficient utilization
   - Financial, quota, and charge-back reporting for the ultimate enterprise
backup utility
   - 100% Web browser client providing ubiquitous user access
   - supports NBU 3.4, 4.5, and 5.0

APTARE StorageConsole provides a lightweight intelligent agent that
registers with backup_exit_notify for real-time notification of backups
filtered by success, failure, etc...

Message: 5