Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Merging Netbackup catalogues

2004-03-12 13:33:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Merging Netbackup catalogues
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:33:58 -0600
--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

* Unix_Nt_Consultant AT verizon DOT net <Unix_Nt_Consultant AT verizon DOT net>
[2004-03-=
10 23:49]:
> Can anybody provide a step-by-step how would
> you merge 2 master servers to one.. including catalogues, policy's and
> volume pools.

There is no user-end way to do this. Catalogs are not meant to be
merged. Professional Services has told us it can be done, but it is a
hack of the databases that they can do for you, but I doubt they would
say how it's done.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com