Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Difference between Maintenance and Feature Pack

2004-03-10 19:17:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Difference between Maintenance and Feature Pack
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:17:47 -0500
Hello Patrick

I believe that you will find that the price is the same for mp's and fp's. The
difference is that mp's are made up of fixes only and fp's include the fixes
and new function. This is mostly for people that want to put fixes on but are
afraid that code with new function will break their existing backup systems.

You can always switch from the mp track to the fp track.

len