Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP (NetApp) restore help needed

2004-03-05 15:53:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP (NetApp) restore help needed
From: neil AT mbari DOT org (Conner, Neil)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:53:19 -0800
Any messages in the syslog from the 3.4.1 master or from the filer?  What patch
level are you at with the 3.4.1 master? - I seem to recall an NDMP patch in
there somewhere...  I'm also wondering about any Solaris 2.6 patches that might
have an impact.  Don't know anything about that particular version of Data
onTap. We went from 6.4.2 to 6.4.3 with no problems.
Neil