Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple data streams and wildcards

2004-03-18 14:33:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple data streams and wildcards
From: mark AT steelfamily DOT org (mark)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:33:21 -0000
Yes this will work - I use something similar to split up user home dirs
which are in a/b/c/d/e so on. not sure, but i have NEW_STREAM at the end as
well. doesn't do any harm. BTW, if you omit the NEW_STREAM at the top, it
will only run backup jobs upto the first NEW_STREAM directive, which can be
nasty if you think the backup ran ok.

regards
mark