Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L700 Ejects only max 40 tapes

2004-02-26 10:42:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L700 Ejects only max 40 tapes
From: David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com (David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:42:55 -0600
--=_alternative 00564B5D86256E46_=

Good morning,

We're having a situation where our L700 is only ejecting a maximum of 40
tapes (1 door installed so 2 x 1 load) even though there is more than 40
to be ejected on the daily scheduled vault procedures.

The tapes it is ejecting appear to be a random 40 off of its list
regardless of when the tape was last used, etc. Have NBU 4.5 FP4 running
on W2k.

Any hints? TIA!

Regards,
David Attreed.

--=_alternative 00564B5D86256E46_=

is only ejecting a maximum of 40 tapes (1 door installed so 2 x 1 load)
even though there is more than 40 to be ejected on the daily scheduled
vault procedures.</font>
a random 40 off of its list regardless of when the tape was last used,
etc. Have NBU 4.5 FP4 running on W2k.</font>
Regards,<br>
David Attreed.<br>
--=_alternative 00564B5D86256E46_=--