Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Remote Connection to Master Server

2004-02-18 09:39:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Remote Connection to Master Server
From: Dave Markham" <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net (Dave Markham)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:39:00 -0000
I am trying to find someway of administering a remote master server without
using jnbSA  tunnelled through SSH onto my windows box running x windows
stuff. Its just too slow.
The only client side guis i can find on the media are the User backup and
restore guis, so where is this Remote Administration tool ???

Thanks

Dave