Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Performance: Single server, multiple jukeboxes?

2004-02-12 11:59:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Performance: Single server, multiple jukeboxes?
From: porter AT marine.rutgers DOT edu (Adam Porter)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:59:09 -0500
Mathieu-

Sorry, my mistake for not giving more details!  Two of the jukeboxes we
are looking at so far are Overland's Neo 2000 (2 x SDLT 320) which
claims ~32MB/sec native and the Quantum M1500SX (2 x SDLT 600) which
claims 72MB/sec native.  (Success/disaster stories welcome.) Either of
these would have 2 drives, so I wasn't counting on compression.  (I
should have said "32-72MB/sec", not "64-72MB/sec".)

-Adam

--
Adam Porter, Information Technology Department
Institute for Marine & Coastal Sciences, Rutgers University