Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB Servers with 2 network interfaces

2004-02-10 08:14:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB Servers with 2 network interfaces
From: kfhemness AT ucdavis DOT edu (Kathryn Hemness)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 05:14:45 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Mark --

I had been hoping to avoid assigning a name to the interface;
It adds another wrinkle to the installation of client software
on systems not sharing the subnet.  I'll see if it'll work with
just having the name in the client's server configuration first
and then add the name into the NB master and media servers only
if it's absolutely necessary.

--kathy

Kathryn Hemness
kfhemness AT ucdavis DOT edu