Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux SAN Media Server Question

2004-02-04 17:49:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux SAN Media Server Question
From: jking AT hnl.bcm.tmc DOT edu (Justin King)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:49:26 -0600
Thanks, this turned out to be quite helpful.

Seems like the problem was twofold:

1. I was trying to put too much in the media server/server info
2. I was running from an admin console which was not listed in the
server tab which, when added, did the trick.

Any tips on performance tuning for linux media servers?