Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.0 upgrade

2004-01-30 22:44:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.0 upgrade
From: smohr AT ctsinc DOT net (Sean Mohr)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:44:39 -0500
Nope, I just ran the upgrade on the Master (4.5 mp6 to 5.0) and the same
keys work on windows (2k MS Cluster) at least

Be warned, backup your catalogs.  I performed the upgrade step by step
and outlined in the manual and my devices survived the upgrade, but my
volume pools, policies and images were all toast

Good luck

Sean