Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] $$$ Pricy Reporting Software?

2004-01-30 15:57:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] $$$ Pricy Reporting Software?
From: ckstehman AT pepco DOT com (ckstehman AT pepco DOT com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:57:26 -0500
--=_alternative 00731F3A85256E2B_=

It might have been Storage Console by Aptare Software
www.aptare.com
We have purchased it and like it.

Carl Stehman
PHI Services Company
202-331-6619
Pager 301-765-2703
ckstehman AT pepco DOT com

"Scott Jacobson" <SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
01/30/2004 12:08 PM