Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.0 Device Discover PV-136t Win2K

2004-01-30 08:49:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.0 Device Discover PV-136t Win2K
From: smohr AT ctsinc DOT net (Sean Mohr)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:49:36 -0500
By chance has anyone had any luck with Device Discovery using a PV136T
on a SAN to a NBU 5.0 on Win2k.

My setup was running fine under 4.5mp6 until I upgraded to 5.0.  Now,
even tho the previously defined 4.5 devices and running smooth, I cannot
add or change any of my devices.  The wizard reports that there are no
devices attached to my media servers (SSO).

The was a new device mapping release in earlier this month the addressed
some issue with PV-136T, but no one seems to know what caused them to
release this new device map.  I've tried it and it did not help my
situation.

Thanks in advance

Sean