Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: VERITAS: Unable to Allocate New Media.

2004-01-27 10:49:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: VERITAS: Unable to Allocate New Media.
From: CJManders AT LBL DOT GOV (Christopher Jay Manders)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:49:51 -0800
Hi Rajib,

The 96 error normally indicates you need more media (tapes) inserted
into your robot. If you run available_media do you have available media
in the robot?

The other error appears related to communication with the L100:
TLD(0) Unavailable: initialization failed: control daemon connect or
protocol error

Make sure you have all the right daemons running in bpps -a output.

HTH

Chris