Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Automatic loading next tape

2004-01-20 03:07:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Automatic loading next tape
From: kristianto.setiawan AT sun.co DOT id (kristianto.setiawan AT sun.co DOT id)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:07:31 +0700
Hi veritas-nbu people....

Please share if you have same experience,
I have V880 as backup server, Netbackup 4.5 and L9 autoloader (LTO).
The application is SAP, using BRBACKUP method to backup the SAP data.
I want the L9 automatic unload the tape if eof and load the next tape,
if the backup need the second tape because size of data has full at
first tape.
Netbackup was not configured yet.
If could, how to setup at L9 and setting at init[SID].sap ?

Rgds
Kristianto