Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mixed FP and MP environment?

2004-01-14 13:30:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mixed FP and MP environment?
From: neil AT mbari DOT org (Conner, Neil)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:30:00 -0800
I'm upgrading from 3.4 to 4.5 and I manage two completely independent NetBackup
sites, one where I need the FP and one where I don't.  Occasionally though,
clients will temporarily move from one site to the other.  I've also got
identical scripts that I use at both sites for duplication and sending media
offsite.  Would it be easier to maintain having both sites on the FP track
rather than having one on an FP track and the other on an MP track?

Neil