Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Infinite retention and vaulting.....

2004-01-07 14:42:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Infinite retention and vaulting.....
From: mxemu AT xemu DOT org (Chris Redd)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:42:08 -0600
I am trying to vault tape images that have infinite retention levels off
to a larger capacity tape. I set my old images to expire, which they
appear to do but the old tapes don't seem to free up. The old tapes no
longer show up in the catalog DB but the tapes are still being held back
by something. Has anyone had any like problems or know what I should
look at?