Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Host client list - host listed but does not exist

2003-12-24 09:50:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Host client list - host listed but does not exist
From: WTSmith AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:50:30 -0500
--------------070701000507040707010007

Brother Kev wrote, in part:

> Secondly, I have a client listed in my master server host "client
> list" that does not exist [due to a minor spelling mistake].
> Originally, a policy was created to point to the client but obviously
> it failed due to the spelling error. The policy was amended and now
> points to the right host, however, the mis-spelled client is still
> listed. I can't seem to get rid of it - Any ideas people?

If this is 4.5, click "Policies", "Summary of all policies", and
"Clients". Is the "ghost" in that list? If so, delete the client
entry/entries.

Click "Host Properties", "clients"  (and possibly the "refresh"
button).  Works for me ;-)

cheers, wayne

--------------070701000507040707010007

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Brother Kev wrote, in part:
 cite="mid077AD8BDA52CD41197E900104B42A58403646AEE AT bnls230a.sni.co DOT uk"
 type="cite">
 content="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.45">
  <title>Host client list - host listed but does not exis</title>
master server host "client list" that does not exist [due to a minor
spelling mistake]. Originally, a policy was created to point to the
client but obviously it failed due to the spelling error. The policy
was amended and now points to the right host, however, the mis-spelled
client is still listed. I can't seem to get rid of it - Any ideas
people?</font></p>
If this is 4.5, click "Policies", "Summary of all policies", and
"Clients". Is the "ghost" in that list? If so, delete the client
entry/entries.<br>
Click "Host Properties", "clients"&nbsp; (and possibly the "refresh"
button).&nbsp; Works for me ;-)<br>
cheers, wayne<br>

--------------070701000507040707010007--