Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Format file for command line reports Windows NBU 4.5FP6

2003-12-17 10:55:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Format file for command line reports Windows NBU 4.5FP6
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:55:02 -0700
Here's a message from Larry Kingery on this subject.
-M

If you're running 4.5 you can control the columns in bpdbjobs (not
-all_columns) by using BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS entries in bp.conf. Format:

where width is width of field if autosize is 'false'.
These are the defaults:
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = JOBID 5 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = TYPE 4 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = STATE 5 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = STATUS 6 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = POLICY 6 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = SCHEDULE 8 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = CLIENT 6 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = DSTMEDIA_SERVER 12 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = ACTPID 10 true
And these are the possible values for 'thing'. I don't know what they
all are. Maybe this will provide a better tool than trying to parse
-all_columns manually.

ACTIVEELAPSED
ACTPID
CLIENT
COMPLETION
COMPRESSION
DSTMEDIAID
DSTMEDIA_SERVER
DSTSTORAGE_UNIT
ELAPSED
ENDED
ESTFILE
ESTKB
FILES
GROUP
JOBID
JOBSTVERSION
KBPERSEC
KILOBYTES
LASTBACKUP
MAINPID
NUMTAPESEJECT
OPERATION
OWNER
PARENTJOBID
PATHNAME
POLICY
POLICYTYPE
PRIORITY
PRODUCT
PROFILE
RETENTION
ROBOT
RQSTPID
SCHEDULE
SCHEDULETYPE
SESSIONID
SRCMEDIAID
SRCMEDIA_SERVER
SRCSTORAGE_UNIT
STARTED
STATE
STATUS
STREAMNUMBER
TRY
TYPECKUPTYPE
VAULT
VERSION

--
Larry Kingery
He who dies with the most toys is still dead