Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] message from list manager

2003-12-17 10:48:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] message from list manager
From: doug AT eng.auburn DOT edu (Doug Hughes)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:48:09 -0600 (CST)
1) happy holidays

2) don't Nog and root

3) If you want to post to veritas-bu, please make sure that the address
you subscribed with is the same (exactly, minus differences in case) is
the address youare posting from. This will let you post without
administrator (that's me!) intervention. You want me to have a happy
holiday don't you? Don't make me work approving hosts. I'm not going
to be around for some of it anyway. So, if you have something important
to post, and it doesn't get through for several days, well, you know
what to do. (no no, don't call me. change your subscribed address!)

Cheers (but not too much. See #2)

        Doug