Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DataCenter v4.5 FP6 Release

2003-12-16 21:30:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DataCenter v4.5 FP6 Release
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:30:15 -0500
I did a little looking around on support.veritas.com and found the following in
one of the zillion mp6 readme files. It also said that mp6 could not be
installed over fp3. There was no reference to mp3.
len

Note MP6 will be a prerequisite for installing all subsequent patches. Since
MP6 is a full CD release, there

is no mechanism to uninstall only MP6, as there is when the pack installer is
used. Future 4.5 patches

will use the VERITAS pack installer.