Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command line way to determine if policy is active or deactivated

2003-12-09 10:23:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command line way to determine if policy is active or deactivated
From: WBedour AT lear DOT com (BeDour, Wayne)
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:23:42 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3BE68.6DFAE020

I'm using bppllist in a script to compare my policies with my bcv mount
points to make sure everything is mounted and in a backup policy.  I would
like to exclude any policies that are not active.   Is there any field in a
bppllist -allpolicies command that indicates a policy's state?  If not where
can I get that info from the command line?
Thanks in advance..

Wayne BeDour
IT Unix System Administrator
PH: 313-240-3374  FAX:  313-240-3065
Internet:  wbedour AT lear DOT com

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3BE68.6DFAE020

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: "><LABEL id=HbSession
SessionId="3499556678"></LABEL>
<DIV><SPAN class=698251615-09122003><FONT face=Arial size=2>I'm using bppllist
in a script to compare my policies with my bcv mount points to make sure
everything is mounted and in a backup policy.&nbsp; I would like to exclude any
policies that are not active.&nbsp;&nbsp; Is there any field in a bppllist
-allpolicies command that indicates a policy's state?&nbsp; If not where can I
get that info from the command line?</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=698251615-09122003><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks in
advance..</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P align=left><FONT face=Arial size=2>Wayne BeDour</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial
size=2>IT Unix System Administrator</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>PH:
313-240-3374&nbsp; FAX:&nbsp; 313-240-3065</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT face=Arial size=2>
</FONT><BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>Internet:&nbsp; wbedour AT lear DOT
com</FONT>
</P><BR>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>