Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Red Hat 9 Backups

2003-12-01 17:59:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Red Hat 9 Backups
From: SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:59:57 -0700

--=__PartA6F85FFD.0__=

Red Hat Gurus,

I've seen many threads about the incompatibility of RH9 with V4.5 and
the need to use the V3.4 client, however, can someone tell what are the
actually characteristics of errors seen when a backup attempt is made?
Error 174, 4x, 23....

Thanks in Advance,

Scott Jacobson
Novell, Inc.

--=__PartA6F85FFD.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Red Hat Gurus,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've seen many threads about the incompatibility of RH9 with V4.5 and the
need to use the V3.4 client, however, can someone tell what are the actually
characteristics of errors seen when a backup attempt is made?&nbsp; Error 174,
4x, 23....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in Advance,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>