Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question about ACS libraries

2003-11-25 19:11:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question about ACS libraries
From: shannonm AT hp DOT com (MOYES-CLARK,SHANNON (HP-FtCollins,ex1))
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:11:58 -0500
Hi all,

        Is their any way to get the number of slots in an acs from
NetBackup?  When I run vmchange -res -robot_info, I do not get the same set
of data as I do for my tld and tl8 robots.  Does anyone know how to read the
results, or how to get the number of cells in the robot?

Thanks,

Shannon

Shannon J. Moyes Clark
Software Engineer
Storage Software Division
Hewlett Packard Company
shannon.moyes-clark AT hp DOT com < <mailto:shannon.moyes-clark AT hp DOT com>>
All of that legal stuff about the opinions expressed here being mine and not
those of HP.