Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FW: RMAN schedule problem

2003-11-10 10:39:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FW: RMAN schedule problem
From: Philip.Weber AT egg DOT com (Weber, Philip)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:39:14 -0000
I think you have these the wrong way around.
I have
For 4.5 :
auto, type Automatic Full Backup - this is the one NB schedules in.
daily/weekly/monthly, type Application Backup - these are called by rman.

For 3.4 :
Auto, type Automatic Full Backup
daily/weekly/monthly, type Backup Policy.

regards, Phil