Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] moving media between pool

2003-11-04 12:02:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] moving media between pool
From: dbase77 AT yahoo DOT com (Feroz F. Basir)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:02:13 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

Thank you for replying. I read vmchange manual and can
you comfirm this is the correct syntax to move media
between pool.

vmchange -h hostname -p pool_num -m mediaid

to get pool_num run "vmpool -listall"

Thank you again.

regards,
Feroz Basir

 --- scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com wrote: > vmchange will
change the pool a volume is associated